Thursday 5 March 2015

Amazing Experience At The Hotels in Brigade Road Bangalore

hotels in brigade road bangalore
Last week, I had to go on a business trip to Bangalore. I was looking for hotels which were strategically located and connected to all the major corporate hubs in the city. I came across various choices in hotels located near the brigade road in Bangalore but I chose Royal Orchid Hotel which was centrally situated and was near ulsoor lake.  The hotel was equipped with state-of-the-art facilities which my experience very pleasant and heartwarming. The accommodation was very comfortable as he rooms were spacious and luxuriously unwinding. As I was on a business trip, every evening when I returned back, I felt extremely peaceful as I could feel the freeze flowing through, the view of ulsoor from my window was very relaxing  One thing that caught m attention was that there was easy check in and service standards of the hotel was very good. They were efficiently catering to my requirements.

As the hotel is centrally located, it made my commuting really effortless.

The culinary offerings at the hotel were delicious. They offered a wide selection of buffet ranging from continental to traditional which is indeed a good sign for a foodie like me.

My event was held at the Autumn which is an ideal space to host your corporate functions. The hall is facilitated to be partitioned in half to create smaller, more intimate spaces. Its business-friendly amenities backed by thoughtful services make it a preferred destination for corporates.

On the final night, I settled down with a fine glass of wine by the pool side and delighted my taste buds with an authentic traditional dining.

So if you too want to have a “home” away from home experience in Bangalore, I will definitely recommend Royal Orchid Hotel as best and first preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment